Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentines Day for Hubby

Hopefully, husband won't look at this till Tuesday
But had to post this today
I made this for him for Valentines Day
 (not real manly, but he will like it anyways!  lol)
I had this saying for a while now (not even sure where I got it)
but, I just love the saying, and I was just waiting for the perfect card to put it on.
I made this from the sketch from

 
Challenges
If the Shoe Fits - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - love is in the air
Crafty Catz - valentine
Divas by Design - love is in the air
Fresh Brewed - love
4 Crafty Chicks - love is in the air
Incy Wincy - pink, white and black
Lollipop Crafts - valentine
My Mums Craft Shop - it must be love
The Paper Shelter - be my valentine
Patties Creations - valentine/love
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - heart
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the air
2 Sisters - I heart you






16 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Hun just love this to bits,super layout hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo pretty, thanks for joining us a mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just stunning! I know hubby will love it!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, your hubby will be impressed. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is fab, I just love the saying its perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Card!
    Thank you for joining us at
    FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!
    Blessings,

    STACY, Fresh Brewed DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. really gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card.

    Thank you for joining us at CFAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lorianna...Brilliant...absolutely brilliant! I love this. Thanks for coming to DELIGHTFUL! Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. Love the whole thing. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it simple but manly. The sentiment is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy, and hope you will see us again next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT at Incy Wincy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so nice! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, elegant card,I love it! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope Hubby loved this as much as I do.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete