Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Inklined......Chrysanthemum Bloom

Well, 
 there is no easy way to say this, but............
And I have decided to step down from Just Inklined.

I will have too much on my plate in the coming months, I have some big things coming up, and would really be pushing myself, to the point, that I won't enjoy it. Life has been a little crazy.

so my last card will be posted on March 25th.
I'm sure I will see you all in blog land.
I "Thank You" for allowing me to belong to such a fabulous group of ladies, and what fabulous talent!

I've loved working with you all and I'll miss you all terribly.
Big HUGS to you Jak, you have been an inspiration to me, and made the team feel like family! 
BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!
So without further ado, this will be my last 
Top of the day Tuesday!!


Welcome
Top of the Day Tuesday
Every Tuesday you will find a new creation
So stop by and see what's new!!
Today I have an image
by Just Inklined called
One of my favorite things to color is Flowers
Colored with copics, and fussy cut, and popped up on
a die-cut background.

stop on over to
and check out the NEW images posted
Thanks for stopp'in by and
Have a GREAT Day!
Thanks to all at
JUST INKLINED!!!!

16 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning love the design its elegant and beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck.
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's just gorgeous! Orange is one of my favorite colors!!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super elegant and classy card - love that orange bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
    Hope too se again:)
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the white background and the color of the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beauty! Love the pretty flower. Makes me long for spring flowers. I love that background die cut too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSERS! this is gorgeous, I love how those flowers just jump off the card, just stunning.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty. Love the lattice and the colors. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this CAS card. The fussy cut and die cut go well together. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #3 -Using stamp or Digi Stamp Anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so, pretty! Love the coloring.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh so delicate and pretty.. spring is on its way for sure... thanks for joining us at DigiGalore

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card...thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. love the colour you have done the flowers. thanks for sharing with us at Digi Galore xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome flowers and colouring, such a beautiful card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the design and image used. Thank you so much for joining us at created with love challenges, hope to see you again soon
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete