Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry April "NEW" Release

Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything GoesHiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything GoesWelHiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything GoesHiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goescome to the 
"NEW"
APRIL
Spectacular Monthly Release
over at Doodle Pantry
And what a fabulous one it is!!
So many "GREAT" images & cut files!!
This image is called
Carousel 3
The Designer paper and sentiment are from
the Carousel Horse 3 image set
Fabulous Papers, images and the font on the 
sentiments are wonderful!!  Look at that font!

You have to stop on by
to see the rest of the NEW RELEASE 
And to see what the rest of the
have made
I'm sure they have some FAB inspiration

Speaking of team members!!
I would like to
 "WELCOME"
The NEW design members to the 
Doodle Pantry Design Team Family!!
So feel free to go and give them some LOVE!!





9 comments:

  1. Stunning design! I just love how you combined the image with papers from purse parfait! Isn't wonderful how Laurie's sets work so well together! Great card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card indeed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful! I love the horse image and your layout is fun. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These carousel horses are quickly becoming my favorites Lori...what a beautiful card you created. I love what you did with the designer papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papers, just a gorgeous card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bow is simply stunning. It really makes your card! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do patterned papers so well Lori. LOVE your bow and layout, stunning!

    ReplyDelete